I had lower Blethoplasty performed in mid Mar of this year, almost 3 months ago; while my eyes look fine there is still considerable bruising below the lower eyelid of both eyes. Will this eventually go away? And why is this taking so long to completly heal?

I spoke with a plastic surgeon yesterday, He told me about the discomfort and the posibility of pullin the lid ridge down too far, thus changing the shape. He didn't mention anything about bruising....thanx for mentioning it.

i just had my surgery 9 days ago and am freaking out at hearing about brusing after 3 months....whats up with that?

My sister had the same surgery 2 weeks ago. She had a very small amout of bruising. She took ester C with rose hips (vitamin) and vitamin E. People were amazed at how well she recovered from it. She just had her stitches out today and looks great! Sorry to hear you guys had so much bruising. She continues to take her vitamins, and is extreamly happy. Best of luck to you all!