I was very drunk on saturday and can't remember taking my tampon out i wasn't hardly bleeding so had sex when i got in i then come on the day after i then went in the bath and felt right up coz i was wooried and i could feel a ball shape :'( it was soft is this normal as i don't have a habbit of mouching up my vagina arghhhhhh please help??????????????

wow this is pretty funny how no one knows what it is
with all these people that have it
did you ever think that maybe its supposed to be there!
it IS YOUR G-SPOT im only 14 and i know this
its totally NORMAL and its SUPPOSED to be there

Im 17 and i have the exact same thing.. 2 inches in what the hell is it lol.. im gonna go see a nurse ill let u all know what it is x

I have that aswell, but I can see that it might be the cervix. sounds odd but feel it, you can feel an almost opening to it that is very tight, and look at a diagram of the vagina - it sounds about right to me.

I have the exact same thing
Its nothing to be worried about, but of course if you are worried then i would advise to see you doctor.I believe that it is the cervix and has a small slit/hole in it, and this is where the sperm enters to fertilise an egg.
I hope this helps to settle your mind.

I have this too, my boyfriend noticed it. I'm a virgin. I was somewhat curious so I looked at a diagram and went to numerous sites. I'm 80% sure it's your cervix, if you look on a picture it's the same length in as all of you say. ;-)
Us women need to stick together! <3

i also found this earlier today. it's about as deep in as my middle finger. smaller than a golfball/ping pong ball. i just found this on wikipedia "After menstruation and directly under the influence of estrogen, the cervix undergoes a series of changes in position and texture. During most of the menstrual cycle, the cervix remains firm, like the tip of the nose, and is positioned low and closed. However, as a woman approaches ovulation, the cervix becomes softer, and rises and opens in response to the high levels of estrogen present at ovulation.[1] These changes, accompanied by the production of fertile types of cervical mucus, support the survival and movement of sperm." i also found this picture. it similar to what i felt, and seems to coincide with what others have described.

I have the same thing! I always wondered what is was but i was too embarrassed to look it up. It has never made me bleed before though. But i also habe a BB sized bump right near the left lip of my vagina, which is the whole reason i even looked this up. I dont think it can be an std because i have never had sex, however i have done oral and i know there are some stds you can get from that. Does anyone know anything abouut this?!

I have this lump too, Im only 16 and I am still a Virgin so it's definately not an STD.
I was terrified it was cancer, and it hurts alittle if I touch it [obviously I've touched it to find out what it was and make sure it wasnt tissue paper or something] haha. Anyone know what it is?

What you can feel is your cervix, it is completely normal. my boyfriend asked me what it was and i looked it up on google and got checked at the doctors. it can vary in size, if you have had a baby it can be larger as a result of giving birth. if you have not had a baby it could be reasonably small. i would say mine is about 2cm by 1cm.

i hope this helps (:

i am 15 by the way.

i have it too :S and i am worried

I also, have this. I was really scared i found it when fingering as it is not normally there i panicked and wondered if it was cancerous. This is what has ended me up here looking it up. Anyone any idea? :/

I have this too. It really hurts though, and sometimes it swells up and I can't poo.
Does anyone have any ideas what I'm experiencing?
I'm 17, and a virgin.

try googling a Bartholin's Cyst. i had one removed and it felt like a golfball in my vagina. hurt like a b***h!

i have this as well dont no what it is but am worried sorta