Hey, I'm 16 and I have a lump under my nipple, it seriously looks like a boob, I've been to the doctors several times and know what it is but was wondering if there is a way to have it taken out in advance, I don't want to go through 6th form with a boob, it's embarrasing enough in high school.

15 Male, just happened to me still embarssed to go to the doctor, and i definately thought it was cancer has first too

Hi im 12 and i got it too, thanks for the advice dudes, just goes to show im becoming a man b4 my classm8s :D

About a year ago I had the same thing.. But in both nipples... They were about the size of a small mint like the ice breaker ones tht are like 3/4 in. In diameter, but anyways... They went away after awhile and now I have one in my right nipple about 8month later, and I've had it or a month but it will go away in time... Sometimes it takes a month or two, maybe 3, but it will go away

hi im 12 i have the same pea sized lump under my left nipple i have herd its just to do with hormones so dont worry i got this last week but should be gone in a few months %-)

same thing here, i was scared when i discovered the 'pea' but after i read this, i was relived.

HOLY sh*t THANK GOD FOR THIS ARTICLE thought i had breast cancel or somthin, im relieved

I Have A Lump Under My Right Nipple Im A 14 Year Old Male Have I Got Breast Cancer Or Something? :(

Yeah, I'm a 13 year old boy, and i've just devolped the same problem, i checked with my GP and they said basicly the same as what your's said, i was so worried to start with, as i thought i had breast cancer! But i'm much more settled now.

OMG phew. I have the same problem, I'm a 14 yo male and I am laughing about the amount of people who thought it was breast cancer because I thought the exact same thing! haha

Same deal here. im gonna be 14 in january and one just appeared under my right nipple. hurts to touch it. going to a doctor just to be sure, but this helped me relax a little.

i am a 14 year old male with the exact same problem. this website has helped me heaps thank you!

haha this would be pedo paradise! :L

Im 18 , and I've had lumps under BOTH my nipples. They've come and gone, about twice on each side. They've lasted about a week each, then they disappear. I must still be going through puberty, hopefully. Otherwise I just hope it isn't something serious.

I had the same thing when I was 14 and then it went away. I am now 15 and it came back. Everywhere I've looked says puberty so at least I'm growing! I love how everyone on this thread has the same problem.

ps I'm a male