i am 18 and i have the same problem. i just hate my voice i can't talk in a group of people and i don't want to go universities with this voice everyone imitates my voice and i dont like the way they treat me

I have the same problem. I didn't talk when I was a kid. I could but didn't. I'm 18 and I sound 12 or 13. And it sucks cuz everyone I talk to laughs or think it and you could tell you know? I feel better I found people like me but like I know the pain of this problem.

sir iam 23 year old men with female voice,i am from kerala

I also have this stupid girly voice and people teases me like hell can i know what to do with it

Same voice problem to me please tell me how it solve plssssssss 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I faced this problem till I was 28 yr old. You all can imagine the problem, I faced in school, college and work. But, after lot of research and consultation with doctors. I finally fixed it. 1. In most of the cases, its due to wrong breathing (or psychological problem) due to some wrong upbringing, emotional blockage. Here any good voice specialist doctor, can identify the actual root cause of it. 1.1. They take multiple session to correct it. 1.2. Also you can ask them to use Hypnosis for fast improvement. In my case the the voice session were very expensive and slow. But the Hypnosis helped me to completely resolve it in 2 sessions, by removing all the psychological blockage from my throat and activating my correct breathing from belly. 2. And there is very rare cases where it is due to some physical issue with throat. Nowadays, the surgical operation are available to resolve these issues. Suggest you all to not lose hope, its curable. Love yourself and believe in yourself.

Hey guys
I am 27 years old and I have the same problem, my voice is a girl voice I hate my self I hate it si much I could not have a gf because of that please help.

don't worry the problem will be fixed i used to have the same problem six months ago and when i consulted speech therapist it got fixed in one day.

don't worry the problem will be solved consult a speech therapist. I used to have the same problem and today i am okay as i consulted speech therapist

i m 17 years old... i try with my-self and can talk like man somehow but its difficult for me to hold..and soon my voice seems like girl

I got the same problem too :( whenever trying order food through telephone they will said Hi Mam, can I have your order :(

am 20 year and facing the same issue.. It just really hurts when peoples make fun of you. Everyone just laugh about my voice. please help guys.

PLEASE provide the details of your therapist.. maybe it will help for me too.

i have the same problem and i am 16 year old my voice is like a female voice and some time i want to speak but my voice is not speak and some time a very bad voice is spoke by me automatically

please tell me the problem of this disease in pakistan plz