god bless you buddy....

the same

really happy for you in resolving your lifetime problem. could you provide more details such as doctor that u had referred and contact number or email?

But I cannot tell anyone about my voice

i have same problem plz help me.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey even i faced same problem, female voice and stuttering I took so each therapy in mysore (Karnataka state) AISHU hospital now I'm okay with stuttering but still I have female voice.

now ,what is your recent conditions ? is any changes in your voice ?

I am 38 yrs old Male and when I talk over phone it sounds like a female voice. I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. in my country there is no place to speech therapy. That's why I am planning to go Chennai, India for treatment.

I have the same problem but don't getting any solution what can I do plz reply

hlooo pls help meee i also have an problem

Iam male25 my voice was clearly as small boy my voice doesn't have base wheni speak in phonr they are treating as femalr voice and I havr anothervoice with loud base voice but suddenly talking with that voice means it was ugly .is there is any way to my fixed voice.

I also have the same issue

Halo frnds don't worry its a common problem I suffered it for 18 years after one day suddenly I eat the nrllore famous sweet putharekulu from the next day I god cold and then my voice is changed in 2 days it is real it works for Mr I can't say correct that it worksor just try something is better than nothing

If it woks I am happy if it works then share the msg who r suffering with this problem

how I too same problem what can I do

my friends voice raff and normal as a men ..but my voice differ from my friends ,,and they are commenting me,, my voice is like a female