Take honey it is ayurvedic medicine to treat all voice problems

They also don't know to change the voice like men will please suggest me to the correct remedy

hey all of u i also suffered same problem for 13 years you could imagine the situations i had undergone through ......don't be upset if u can produce double voices go to speech therapist near by you and tell them every thing about your problem they will fix it in 10 to 15 days its true ......just try it............believe me .....

hi friend first of all go to god and take his blessings and then go to any government or reputed hospital n tell your problem to the ent specialist they can cure it in few weeks don't be upset .......god is there to help every one

Broi am also Sme prblm and I met a doctor

Bro i have the same problem
how can i fix that

I have same problem n peple don't like me at all

I can't even talk on phone. ...when I talk to people they laugh at me. .which is so painful for me. ..so I left to talk new people. ...I m 22 yr old boy. .. I m struggling with this issue from my childhood. .my you all frns got changed their voices and my voice got abnormal .Even girls also laugh n tease at me. ..in fact this issue stoped my every joy. ..I m alone at all. ..No one wants to be around me because of my abnormal voice .Now there is nothing inside my body. ..except a broken heart

I also have this problem. A doctor specialist in the disturbs of voice concluded that my voice would sound "normal" with a surgery called "tireoplaty type 3". But the price of the surgery was too expansive to me about 6.000 U$. But it was in Brazil where everything is more expansive, so in your country it may be cheaper. PS. My first language is portuguese, so...

Bro I have the same way should I do im 16 but I have beard

I have the same problem is yet any way to solve I have beard

I know how you feel. I am a 69 year old, who on he phone gets taken for either a woman, or a teenager. My voice has not changed since High School. It's also very monotone. For years, I did not talk because I was embarrassed by my own voice. I know it was a turnoff, for many people I met over the years. I actually had one female boss, who told me " I can't stand the sound of your voice". It made me feel awful! I think if I could sill change it, at this age. I still would! I truly wish you the best of luck.

Did you find a solution. Haven't tried speech therapy but I'm certain it is useless.

Please help me i haave same problem Im from philippines. When i talk to someone said that mam but I am a boy and im shy to voice out my feelings because of this Voice that i have which is female voice.