I am 16 years old and a somewhat frequent mastrbater (about 2x a day). Yesterday while in midway mastrbation I decided to pull my foreskin off to see what sperm looks like when it comes out. When i finally got my foreskin off (i think it was a bit before i was going to orgasm) my erection started to go away. I tried to get another erection but i was unable too for about an hour and after trying incredibly hard i finally got one and orgasmed. After waiting 1hr I tried to get an errection again to see if i was able too but i was unable and my penis still felt mildly erected but didn't grow and i felt a bit of nausea and threw up/ When i woke up today i tried again to get an erection and was success i made it become flaccid again and took a shower when i came out i tried to get another erection and was unable too and felt a bit of nausea as well.
What is wrong with me and how can i fix it??

Certainly at 16, usually erections are not a problem. Give yourself time. Sometimes when I have an ejaculation I get nausea, cough, and gag. I don't find it a problem.