Hello everyone, when i was little like 7 or 8 i noticed i couldn't roll my foreskin out so my dad took me to see A GP. The GP recommended a cream which allowed me to roll my foreskin out. But one day i had an erection and tried to roll my foreskin out to wash but the skin split. It was painful for me to pee and roll out so i didn't roll it out for awhile. I haven't been able to roll it out for a long period of time now and I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone. What should i do? Maybe i could purchase the cream name at a pharmacy and try that method again? 

The cream you need - betamethasone - is prescription-only. You will have to see a doctor. Don't let him talk you into being circumcised. If the cream doesn't work, there is other surgery (preputioplasty, Z-plasty) that will do the same job and leave you all of your parts.