I have a cousin who needs to have a Arterial Switch surgery as soon as possible and a friend advices us that it's much affordable to have this surgery abroad than here in USA. May I know the approximate cost for this surgery and the best place to for this treatment. Any advice is appreciated.

Hello Denice, sorry about your cousin, my grandma went an open heart surgery in India last year, we went abroad because the quality of care is better and the cost is much lower. We were able to find an affordable package online for her surgery and thankfully it was successful and I wish your cousin to have a effective treatment also.

Wishing your cousin for a speedy recovery from his/her heart surgery. Hope I was able to help you.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use