Hi all im new to this so ill just blurt it out my last period was on the 10th december 2006 i was only on for 4 days which is usual for me but have not been on since all the signs well some of being pregnant eg skins broken out stomach pains cramps back pains craving but i have done about ten tests and all negative im going to doctors tomorrow see what they say but im still wondering with my first daughter who is not even one yet i quit smoking the day i found out i was pregnant plus further on the smell made me sick but now i can smoke and dont feel or am sick plus i would love to quit for babies sake if am pregnant so thats why i need to know all of your ideas please help :? :!:

There are many reasons to miss a period other than pregnancy. If your tests are negative, it is very possible any test the doctor does will be as well. Have your doctor check your hormone levels, as well as your thyroid, and for ovarian cysts.