I'm atleat a week or too late for my period now, i have taken 2 pregnancy tests, both negative, i got a few back pains and cramps, the usual period symptoms, but still no sign of blood, ive been under a bit of stress lately, but i'm really worried, im only 18 and i aren't ready for a baby, but the neg pregnancy tests, show tht i'm not pregnant, what can it be? please help!!

Hey so how did it turn out were you pregnant or not because my gf is having the same problem she took 3 different test and they all signaled negative but i mean she is 6 days late today and nothing has happened so if you could plz help me with this question now that this already happened to you. thank you

so what happened to you guys cus im going thru the same thinq im two weeks late and two negative hpt's dont know what to do