Dear rodneyrdr, you're asking who is EdwPolSch. All I know is you're right, there are people that have died and Jeanne place is among them!!! EdwPolSch is claiming another facility has deaths when RDD Jeanne is only place in Mich with DEATHS. This is response I wrote for EdwPolSch "Dear EdwPolSch, I appreciated you sharing your opiate detox experience until Guest kept insisting on knowing exactly where you went. Then Guest pretended to be a prospective patient and put down MDS. It seems like this site is managed by Jeanne, OWNER of RDD. As a matter of fact, RDD is the ONLY facility in Mich WITH DEATHS!!! Go to Kinsella et al v Rapid Drug Detox and you will see how JEANNE place RDD killed the poor man. Oh Yeah, JEANNE started off as a secretary in TROY Mich where several patients died!!! Sorry to burst your bubble EdwPolSch but I couldn"t bear the dishonesty of claiming others had deaths when RDD had deaths and literally gets away with murder!!!

Did you both have chronic pain? I have intersticial customs which is a painful pelvic disorder but I fell so depressed being on so much medication I can 8 -10/325 a day and a 25 mcg fentenayl patch, restoring for sleep and Valium 5 mg 4 times a day. I want to be off everything but I'm so afraid of all the pain. Has your pain issues gotten better?

Hi I have been doing heroin for about 3 years I am very interested in rapid detox would you mind sending me info on the best place in Los Angeles as well as your opinion on the topic? Any information regarding this topic is interesting to me! Thanks!

Unfortunately, rapid detox has become a catch-all term that encompasses a range of unregulated treatments for opiate dependency, leaving patients uneducated about important safety precautions that are vital to their health. It’s frightening how many practitioners are not following proper safety protocol and performing rapid detox procedures under sedation or anesthesia as outpatient, leading to increased emergency hospital admissions and deaths. Rapid detox must be performed in an ICU setting, and under the strict supervision of trained medical doctors with appropriate post-treatment monitoring. When done correctly, rapid detox is safe and effective.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/waismann-method-rapid-detox-calls-for-safety-standard-of-care

My name is Jamie..I need sum answers about rdd and they can only be answered by someone who has been through the procedure. Can you call me?..I'm not good with internet..PLEASE. feel free to call from private number....

Thank you! I go in Monday and ur testimony is what really made up my mind.

Hi I have a few questions no one wrote on here for 7 months can u help me answer them?

How did that rdd procedure work out for you?

Hello! I am very seriously considering doing the rapid detox program at the Michigan location you did yours at. I'm extremely nervous from reading about horror stories on the internet about people dying from this process at other places or waking up feeling even worse withdrawals. Should I be concerned about these things here? I'm 23, and unfortunatly have been snorting heroin daily for about 2 years. I really, really want to get off before I start graduate school in August but the withdrawals keep me going back. I know I can't detox alone and your post made me feel very good about going through this place. Any advice?

I'm highly considering doing this very soon. Is there anyway you could email me and let me know how your experience was? My name is Taylor and I'm 23. M

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Stat away from MDS... I have never seen such horrible care in my life. I can't believe they are allowed to practice.

I'm thinking about going myself from methadone did you have any withdrawals after say a few weeks
After. I'm very interested and I'm so desperately wanting to be clean please help.

would love to know now if you are sober after 8years. I am on a 14yr 20+day habit?

Hello I would like to know too. Are you sober now?

I am very familiar with RDD and the Waiseman rapid detox in California. Is not even on the same level. One is an overnight ( hope you are really healthy) kind of place and The other are serious doctors yet will evaluate you can decide how exactly to treat you. And then they will be responsible for the after effects of the rapid detox and make sure you are under their care unto you feel right to go home . The difference is 10 grand for a day of care or 20 for a full week of 24:7 professional care.?