HI, I'M NOT VIRGIN ANYMORE AND THATS NOT THE TOPIC, (PLEASE DON'T DISCUS WHAT VIRGINITY IS, I DON'T REALLY CARE) THE TOPIC IS THAT EVERY TIME THAT SOMEONE OR A TOY PENETRATES ME I FEEL A KIND OF DISCOMFORT LIKE PAIN, I ACTUALLY FEEL SOME RESISTENCE AND STRETCHING IN THE ENTRANCE AND ONCE THE MOVEMENT GETS STEADY THE PAIN AND DISCOMFORT DISSAPEARS COMPLETLY, THE "OBJECT" CAN ENTER COMPLETLY SO I HAVE NO PROBLEMS DURING INTERCOURSE OR USING TAMPONS LIKE SOME PEOPLE CLAIM, I NEVER BLED DURING PENETRATION, NOT THE FIRST TIME NOT EVER, BUT THE DISCOMFORT IT'S ALWAYS ALMOST THE SAME AS THE FIRST TIME (WORST IF SOME TIME PASSES BETWEEN PENETRATIONS).

I'VE ONLY HAVE HAD ONE PARTNER, MALE, AND I'M NOT SURE IF THE HYMEN DOESN'T BREAK BECOUSE HE IS TOO GENTLE WITH THE FIRST THRUSTS AND I DON'T USE ENOUGH STRENGH WITH A TOY OR SIMPLY IT WON'T BREAK AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THIS DISCOMFORT AT THE BEGGINING OF INTERCOURSE.

SOMEONE HAS AN IDEA OF WHAT IT'S GOING ON??

wow that a tough one tink u shud see a doctor

Little penis lol thats all i can say but i can help if you want to meet