Hello Tanja.. Regarding this post pls let me know if u finally got BFP afterwards.. I also have a 28 days cycle but having what looks like af on CD24.. Pls help! :(

Hi Everyone i have a question. Well, first off my husband and i have been ttc for 4 months or so now after we had a miscarriage 8/8/11. it has been hard for us to have had a miscarriage and now we have not been able to get pregnant again since. Some months I have convinced myself that I am pregnant and my period are even messed up by either being lighter or being late then coming on right after. I have taken tests whenever I thought I was pregnant and all negative. So i "gave up" on getting pregnant by just not trying so hard to get pregnant and hoping it'll happen. Anyway this month I was not charting when I ovulate or when I was supposed to get my period so we just made love whenever and were not paying attention to dates at all. This month I thought i had light pink bleeding once when i wiped on day 24 (8.22), then the next day I did have pink when I wiped but only once, the next day, there was no pink just light light brown color, following day there was the same light brown with a spot of red, (these only happened once or twice a day the rest of the time I wiped there was nothing) Then on 8.27 day after i was supposed to get period I had gotten a really bad cramp then started bleeding normal flow took an ibuprofen and havent had cramps since, on 8.28 was same bleeding, then next days went back to light spotting of red and brown. Since then it has been brown spotting. Now today 9.1 it has stopped. I am really confused as to what is going on. I had 4 days light spotting 2 days normal and 4 more days of spotting. Could this be implantation or weird period. My periods are usually normal heavy flow first day then normal flow for a few more days then gone. so this really has me confused please help. Thank You.

Hi all I too have had my cycle adjusting 4 days early last month and 2 days early this month ... perhaps we are adjusting to the new earth and its cycles or just going through to much stress. To the ladies who are trying to get pregnant I wish you luck!!. I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies both that came with severe cramping and periods a little off. They were not regular periods but carried severe bleeding and cramps. Perhaps you are experiencing an eptopic pregnancy? If so count your blessings as I think it means you are getting closer and at least showing you that you can indeed get pregnant. Don't give up as both of mine led to two healthy girls in the future. My first ectopic pregnancy I got pregnant for real 6 months later and the last one I got pregnant 2 years later neither with trying. In between I conceived a boy. I hope this makes you feel a little better.

I know every few years my body does the 2 days early a couple of times to switch my cycle but was surprised myself to see 4 days early this time. These are stressful times for all and I think our bodies are just adjusting. 

Hang in there and best of luck to all that are trying to conceive. xo

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help me.. I have just got my period 4 days early, it seems to be watery but bright.. Also I've had bad cramps, and feel really sick.. I've been feeling nauseous, and drowsy for awhile now, could this mean I am pregnant?

Hello please let me kmow ur outcome going through same thing

I am 3 days early my boyfriend and I are not planning on have any children for a while because we are both still young and are still in high school well he has two years left of school i start college this coming fall, I always have my period every 28 days no later no earlier and I am 3 days early, we haven't really been being safe as we should, i haven't taken my birth control in over a month and he didn't use condoms a couple times, but pulled out just in time before he came. I took a test but it could still be to early to tell and my period doesn't really act like a period I always have major cramps and i have none, and its like drops here and there like last month i started a day early and only lasted 2 days and it was really light drops here and there and stops and goes again, idk really what to do. 

my period is 4 days late and pg test say neg

i m married and ia had a 4month baby

you had to much beer, that happen to me last night.

Did you become pregnant? That's what happenijg to me right now :/

Same thing I'm goin through now.. Exactly the same..

So I'm on this forum because I'm very curious to see others experiences as well. This is mine. Ovulated around day 14 and did the deed multiple times around that date. Had spotting on day 21(has never happened before as I have a very regular 28 day cycle) then nothing. Day 25 I had more light spotting and thought oh no here is Aunt Flo and early by four days?! Day 26 still light and then seems to have gotten heavier on day 27. Waiting to see what happens next. If this actually is implantation bleeding or an early period due to stress(we just bought our first house). Will come back to update if I am preagnant which would be our perfect dream come true. We are actually pegged to start ivf in August 2015 and we just hoped we could end up doing it naturally as the money situation is very stressful. any advice, tips or similar stories are welcome!!

I'm 36 and my partner is 31. We've been trying for 21 months.

Same thing is happening to me. Any answers ?

Pregnant to me doll take a test