:-( :-( :-(

im 14 whenever i dry off witha towel or scratch myself my skin peels it looks like eraser shavings i have dealt with this for years whats wrong.My skin is not sticky it is correctly textured.
i dont itch and it doesnt bother me at all. but please help! :'( :'( :'(

Did you use any kinds of steroids, pills, creams etc? I have the same problem!! Mine started softer steroids. Where are all those eraser bits at before washing? I want it to stop!!! Sadly I took hydrocortisone pills and 10 yrs later, no solution. And my face skin, which doesn't shed eraser bits, is parched dry AF! And too many post-steroid symptoms to mention.

Is there any way to go back to normal??? Anyone with a solution, reply!!!! No log in needed!

This is dread skin. It has nothing to do with illnesses or anything. You should try exfoliating at least once a week. Use an exfoliating gloves or loofah and wash your body with some type of exfoliating product. Make sure you mosturize your skin often. Coconut oil does wonders. You dont need any type of fancy product. This is just completely normal.