My urethra is off center and my foreskin is tight (I'm pulling back little by little and finding progress). This means when I pee it comes out in a jet so I have to sit down. Problem? 

Also my penis is just under three inches and quite thin. I'm 14. Is it too small?

Health Guru

Hi guest, I don't understand what you mean when you say your urethra is off centre and by this means when you pee it comes out in a jet so you have to sit down, why do you have to sit down if it comes out in a jet because you should be able to aim that unlike a spray you sometimes get with a tight foreskin. How far can you pull your foreskin back?

Is just under 3 inches the flaccid size (soft) or erect?

Erect. The angle is very uncomfortable as the urine streams out at a high speed at about a 60 degree angle. Not straight.

Health Guru
Your size is ok as you still have a long time to go yet before its finished growing, when you urinate does it come out like that because you are pulling your foreskin back and it's the tightness of it that pulls your urethra to the side?

No that's how it is flaccid

Health Guru
Do you have a tight foreskin when your flaccid or can you pull it right back ok then?