heres the deal i haven no sex toys at all... i use hairbrushes(old) and my fingers i rub hard and light on my boobs,clit, everywhere it feels good but i never orgasm i'm not really sure what to expect... also when u use toothbrush how do u do it???? plzz help meeee

I'm 13 and have recently started too.I need help but can't create a topic yet.Though,I found on a site,it said to use a lip gloss container.And on another,it said to let water from the tub just fall on your pelvis.Idk much more.Though I hope it helped a bit,because I need help too and know a little.

dear

like i always say Orgasm or Cumming Or Squirting is not must , as long as u enjoy ur time and feel good about ur self

u dont have to go fast or strong , the best feeling u get is by the simplest things ( ur Owen fingers ) and by stimulating ur self really gentle and slowly of course u need to discover where are the soft and sensitive spots that give u more pleasure

as for tools i dont recommend it as it might b dangerous of being too hard or not clean or too big or too long or even being miss used while insertion and in that case some were rushed to hospital or spent days in pain

now i dont mean to scare u or anything but as i say it is better to b careful than sorry

hope u enjoy ur time

meachams18 wrote:

I just turned-13 you can have some fun with me if you post a picture of you Virginia I will post a picture of my penis erected ok

Umm thats just werid... i dont think she wants to do that... you just crossed a line... Creeper!!

just finger to porn im a guy and really am turned on by all this lol but anyways a good way to use an electric tooth brush is to put like a condom if you have one or something relating to that and sticking it in your vagina and turning it on and go in and out :)

just finger to porn im a guy and really am turned on by all this lol but anyways a good way to use an electric tooth brush is to put like a condom if you have one or something relating to that and sticking it in your vagina and turning it on and go in and out :):0...................................................................................

Take a banana and put it in a plastic bag it's easy and I'm a 13 year old guy doing it to my girlfriend

bit weird at 13...

im the same aswell,ive just turned 13 and i love it too, just use a detacable shower head on full power that works a lot, and use anything that is yours and just use that,alsi watch some porn and finger yourself fast while watching that, that woroks a lot, hope this helps :-)

It doesn't always have to be some earth shattering orgasm. Its fun time, quite, relaxed. Don't worry so much about reaching the finish line. You're going to learn how to do this and it just feels better even time. :)

Try using the shower head on the pulsating setting. Aim it at your clit and relax and ENJOY!

just lay on your bed spread your legs wide apart stroke your p***y use some lube get it nice and slippery. Pull your p***y lips apart stroke each side of your clit then start to rub in a circular motion slowly at first then firmer and faster. Imagine its a man doing it imagine him licking you out imagine him pushing his hard penis inside your p***y that might give you what you want.