I’ve been suffering from chest congestion. I bought some herbal drops which were ok but only for short time. Some time there is a flutter feeling in my chest too. I became worried that I am having heart conditions or some other serious medical condition. I wonder how others people dill with chest congestion.

I can give you recipe for powerful tea I’ve been using when I have head or chest congestion. You need ginger root, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, honey and mashed garlic. First grate a one-inch piece of peeled ginger root, then put it in a pot with two cups of cold water. Bring to the boil, lower heat, and simmer five minutes then add one half teaspoon cayenne pepper, more or less, and simmer one minute more. After you removed it from heat add two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and one or two cloves of mashed garlic. Honey o0nly for taste. You can drink he tea as much as you like.