Hi. I have a cyst on my right ovary. I went in for a vaginal sonogram because of the pain and was told it was pretty big, but to let it dissolve on its own. I also told my gyn that my last 2 periods were abnormal and that I have been feeling nauseus and tired. She did no pregnancy test. The last few days I have been feeling pregnant. The nausea, tired, sleepy, and feeling something going on in my abdomen. It feels like quickening. It comes and goes, the rolling, and pushing like feeling, through the last few days. I took 2 pregnancy tests, and both were negative. Could I be pregnant and because of the cyst, the tests give a negative result? I am also very noticeably swollen and my pants do not close. The gyn did not do the test herself. Could they have missed a preganancy doing just the check up of a cyst?

I have the same thing happening right now in my life....whatever happened to you???