hi. i'm having the same problem does anyone know what is the cause of this and how to stop it. it only occurs on my left nostril.

mine hurts. it twitches and it goes along the bridge of my left nostril and I can feel it pulsing. it does show on my face, like a darker brown line along my nose.

same!!!
I only feel it on my left nostril

I came looking for answers....left upper nostril throbbing. What the hell, y'all???

Have you ever found out what this was? I staryed experiencing this about a couple of months ago and I noticed it happens while I am eating something as well S drinking coffee! I often drink coffee while eating breakfast so not sure if it’s coffee or related to food...

Hello. Did yours ever go away? This post was a year ago but its weird because I have the exact same conditions as you (tmj and such) and was recently on an antibiotic (except it was flagyl) I wonder if it's the antibiotic, or in correlation like the stress of being nauseous or the over conscience diet to heal after taking them

This happened to me to, but I don’t know if it had something to do with the fact I’m sick or not.

Happened to me today, a few times and even just now. It felt like something wriggling inside my right nostril.. it's like something wriggle it's way inside and that gives a quick itch that I have to cringe a while. And then it goes off and then it's slightly mucous after that.

I hope it's not worm I tried to dig it out with tissue but only a little bit of mucous.

Oh my...

Having the EXACT same problem ! Also had blood test which was normal.
Did you got a chance to find out what it was & found a solution ?

yes me as well can someone help like its a pulse and in the center

I have had a similar problem that I can only define as pulsing, after some research I have put it down to a high caffeine intake due to a pre-workout I take. Perhaps try reducing your intake if high and see if it's any better.
Is a strange one though, why the nose?

I’ve been having the same thing and I’m wondering could it be another symptom of a kundalini awakening? There are so many strange symptoms I don’t know what to ignore and what to see a doctor over. Thought maybe somebody else here was having an awakening too and I could attribute it to that

I live in Mi and experiencing this too. I just started on some new medicine today for a pulled muscle. But it is so annoying that I googled it to see if anybody else had this.

This myb be true, I'm stressing, nd I'm trying hard to ignore the stress nd my nose has been twitching for weeks. I worry about my spiritual wellbeing like if I pray enough. I'm going through alot nd I'm trying to bottle it.