I have scheduled an oral surgery for tomorrow. I still have two extra teeth I had to pull out. There were four but two are gone now and other two will be gone tomorrow. After the first op, I received codeine for the pain. But, nothing felt after taking 180mg codeine for the first time. Why? Will that happen again?

It is possible. Especially when we talk about teeth. You did not mention, but I assume that you have had upper teeth taken in the first op. The upper jaw has many nerves, more then the lower and that could be the reason for codeine not to be that effective. You should tell this to your oral surgeon, you must get some other painkiller. I know how extraction can hurt. Once I received double dose and still nothing. As if I received nothing. I survived though. So will you.

Thats called the ceiling effect mate, it happens with codeine. Sorry but if thats your limit, then tough luck.