There is a forum for support with many recipes, Ideas, fast meals. and meal alternatives. This program is no gimmick trust me I have been using it since 2004 and yes it can get boring after a while BUT and this is a huge BUT! Use the forum it gives you great ideas on how to plan your meals ahead of time eliminating the need to "cook" for every meal. If you Are dilligent and stick to the diet you will lose weight. Once I reach my goal weight I have a cheat meal or cheat day, where I eat anything I want(warning it will taste good but you will eat less of it) and then with in the next few days of being back on the diet I go right back to my ideal weight. It works really it does. 

I do all my meal prep on Sunday for the following week. It really is so easy and I have learned to use spices like never before. You can really have fun with the cooking. The results are soooooooo worth it.

I know this is 7 years old but I for one am a success story with this program. I lost 92 pounds in about 9 months. I want to mention that there is no "product" so to speak. You are cooking and making and buying all of your food from the grocery store. The plan helps you discover your body type and how and where you carry your weight. Knowing that helped me...I am a body type "B". Therefore I ate the foods for that body type. This is no gimmick and doesn't promise you something for nothing. It is all up to you and your creativity in the kitchen. This was a life changer for me....I have yoo-yooed my whole adult life. I was in my 50s before I started this program. I have kept the weight off for almost 5 years and am rapidly approaching the 60 mark. If it can work for someone who cannot exercise and who is middle-aged....it CAN work for you.

It's no scam. You just actually have to stick to the program. I've lost 60 pounds so far. Totally worth it. :-)

I cant find info on where the avocado falls in the diet plan from

Micheal Thormund..Does anyone know..ABCD? Ty

I started this about 6 years ago. First 2 weeks lost 10 lbs!  As with any "diet" it's tough to start. I didn't look at this as a diet, rather a change in eating habits. One thing is for sure, plenty of food to eat all day! At the end of 6 weeks, I was down 32 lbs and 3 inches off the waist.  Once I added the exercise portion, the weight kept falling and I was eating all the time, just better foods for metabolism.

I stayed on for a total of 5 months and lost 57 lbs, 6 inches on the waist.  Once the metabolism is running you can have regular foods like a couple slices of pizza. The next day you're back on the program.

I did have "plateaus". I would go 3 days with no loss, then the 4th morning, down 2 lbs.  Because this was all "real" food and no programed food, the entire family could eat everything. Meaning we were'nt making 2 different menus for each meal.

I did stop the program and over 1 year gained 25 back, (Crappy Food) Now any time I need a "tune-up", I get back on the program and I know what to eat. Lost another 12 and feel great and it's been very easy to manage,

What is your body type??? Each body type (there are 5) has a different food group to follow....

My wife went on this program and lost 90 lbs and 98 inches off of her body. DOES IT WORK YOU BET. It took approx 6 months but it was well worth it
Looks and acts 20 years younger which is just great

Avocados are not permitted on the weight loss part of this program. You can add those in (depending on your body type) after you have lost what you intend to lose...

I hope that helps you. I LOVE AVOCADOS!!!

hi i was wondering if u are still on the plan,an where your at today????? and also what body type are u??

No, you do not have to cook 5-7 times a day! It's all about planning-" living intentionally", I like to put it. You do have to make up your mind to do it. My box sat under my bed for two weeks before I took hold of it. It is no gimmick. It really works. The ones that call it a gimmick do not put effort into it. I only tried the eating plan at first and from it alone lost 20 lbs in a month. I don't even like to call it a plan because it is simply eating right for your body type. He knows what he talks about. Try it. '

Here's the trick--cook the meats you want to eat in advance, and cut them into the correct size portions.  My sweet husband cooks our chicken up in a skillet with no sodium chicken broth and wonderful spices.  It cooks in 1/2 hour and then he puts it in a plastic sealed container in the fridge.  It's ready for the week.  We then pre-package our lunches--baked potatoes or veggies etc.  Done!

I teach and am crazy busy.  I don't have time to cook every day, and worry about it--so spending one day for 1/2 hour to 1 hour a week prepping for the week works for us.  I've lost 40 pounds (haven't been able to do that for 20 years!) and my husband has lost 20.  

It has worked for us.  I haven't totally given up bread.  For the most part, yes...but once in a while I will splurge.  It is mostly about eating healthy and cutting out all processed foods.  I haven't missed the sugar and salt or the processed foods.  AND, by choice if I want to eat something off of the menu--I do!  That wayI don't feel deprived.  But for the first 6 weeks I was very strict.  I've kept the weight off for almost a year now and over the summer I will start the program again.  

I love it!No gimmicks here--just a little self control and awesome health!

This program realy works, i purchased it about 5 years ago and have kept my weight off for about 4 years. I started out at 280 lbs and am happy to say i now weigh 140 lbs. This program does take will power as with any diet, you have to be very determind, but if you are, you will like the end reslts. I lost 15 lbs in the first week and just kept loosing the weight as the weeks went by. I started out at a size 24 in womans and now fit very nicely in a size 8. This program saved my life, it took care of some health issues assoicated with being heavy, i feel great and look forward to living well into my 90's, THANK YOU MICHAEL THURMOND!

I first tried this program after my gallbladder was taken out;  the first few days you need to get aclimated to the program  after than you feel so good and crave all this healthy food and see changes that it keeps you motivated. I started this in the fall and went thru the holidays... the more good food you eat the more junk food you do NOT want to eat. 

I would take out and try on every friday a  pair of pants to see how my progress was doing b/c i did not take measurements;  i bought a pair of dress slacks that were originally $100 marked down to $10 off season and thought, I can do this and get into them by then... they ended up being so big I could not wear them.  the feeling of going into my closet and pulling out clothes to wear without the worry of how does it look, does it cover my fat and lumps  was amazing. 

I had lost almost 42 lbs and it felt great.  my daughter and I were walking and someone tapped me on the shoulder from behind and called my daughters name and when I turned around they were suprised it was me.  my daughter was not happy but i was!! lol... I did encorporate finally the sculpting but challenged myself to do Chalene Johnson Turbo Jam and toned up and has been amazing.  it worked for me... good luck!

My husband, sister and I all were on Thurmond last year (a gift from our daughter) and we all lost weight - I lost 11 pounds my first week!  Then about a year later we quit because I guess we were bored cause we stayed on the six-week quick start the whole time.  We tried Weight Watchers online and bought the frozen meals, and it worked for awhile, but I personally experienced some reactions which I believe were from the preservatives in the meals.  So next week, we are going back on Thurmond for six weeks to see what happens.  I know we will lose weight, and I will let everyone know if all the "ookies" I experienced while off of it - dissipate or not.