I lost 30 pounds on 6 week body makeover! It's great. Cook your meals ahead of time and put each meal in a container ready to eat at work or at home! Drink 100 ounces water a day. Walk 30-45 minutes! I did not do much exercise at all I ate and slept and lost weight! If I can do it anybody can!

I did it a number of years ago before my wedding and lost 8 pounds in 2 days! (using the accelerated plan eating only meat, rice & green veggies. I followed it to the letter) I'm about to start it again trying to lose 20 lbs.

try ebay or amazon

I know this is an old thread, but since there are recent comments, I'll go ahead and comment. I started the plan on 7/12/2010 and lost 90 lbs in one year. I looked great and felt even better. I had so much energy. I would love to say that I've kept the weight off, but sadly, 5 years later, I am 9 lbs shy of my 2010 start weight. I loved the plan, and I had no difficulty following the plan. I started listening to folks tell me how difficult the plan was, and they didn't know how I could go without (insert whatever here). I went from an "I don't eat bread" throught process to an "I CAN'T eat bread" process. That one word change is incredibly damaging. So, here I am, almost 5 years later, back to where I started. I went back on plan yesterday. Was I 100%? No, I allow Sunday to be my relaxed day (a glass of wine with dinner, or a small weight watcher ice cream treat). But I am down 1.8 lbs. This plan works, if you work it. It is not a magical plan, it is practical, common sense. Is it hard? it can be. Is it worth it? Definitely. The key to long term success is learning what you need to maintain, and incorporate things slowly. I did not do that. I will this time.

I'm one of those "prove it wrong" types. I like to test things to see if they really work. I can say, yes, this program works if you stick to it. I started out at 211 lb at 5'6". I did NOT exercise at all while on this plan. I just ate according to the plan for a Body type B. I lost 29.5 lb in 6 weeks. I continued the plan and in right under 6 months had lost 60 lb. My husband and I were flown to CA and I did an infomercial for them and had lunch with Michael Thurmond. The hard part is maintaining. You really need to watch every day, every meal, what you eat to maintain what you lost.

I cook a couple times a week, enough food for a few days at a time. You eat whole foods, nothing processed, as well as no sugar, and as little salt as possible. Drink lots of water! Great results, if you stick to the plan for your blueprint.

I have the six week program but lost my food list. Not the body type menu, but the list of food that shows best, good and fair selections. Does anyone have a copy that they could email or text me?

Hi. You do not have to cook every day if you plan your meals ahead and prep on Sunday. For example, yesterday I baked 8 chicken breast with different spices for variety. I also bought a huge bag of frozen vegetables and divided them out in portion sizes and put freezer bags to grab and go. I boiled a dozen of eggs for breakfast. I also bought a bag of frozen berries and some cans of tuna to eat for lunch with rice. And there you have it, I've got my lunch and dinner for the week.

What is on the unlimited veggie list

I have done the 6 week program before with great results..need to start it again. I have the booklets but are avocados ok on this plan? I'm a type C

You eat 5-7times a day but you learn to cook ahead. Sunday is my cooking day I get everything set up and portioned out for the week. I've been on plan for 8 months and have lost 94lbs.

You are so right about what you said. I had bought this program in the early 2000's and followed it to the T, and i was feeling extremely good, and lost weight. I was going down in clothing sizes, and I never felt better...Some people are obsessed with the scale, and although my scale wasn't going down to where I wanted it to my clothes were getting bigger on me, and I was buying smaller sizes. I have to agree with you that if you just cut down the foods you normally eat, and eat them every 2 1/2 - 3 times a day (5 - 6 meals a day) then you keep your metabolism going, and you will lose the weight...I lost the weight without exercise, but I'm sure it would come off faster if you did exercise... I have to congratulate you on your success, and thank you for writing what you did :)

When I did this years ago I would do all of my cooking on Sunday...Cooked different chicken recipes so I wouldn't get bored with the same thing all week...The veggies I would just cook fresh because I never liked cold and re-heated veggies...When they had the Forum which they don't anymore you could go their for all kinds of recipes for your body type...I really miss those Forums a lot! They were a life saver for me...But anyways, just take a day and prepare your meals for the week and just Grab and Go...makes it soooo much easier that way...just re-heat your meats, and maybe cook your veggies in the morning or the day before...I have never been successful on ANY diet I've tried except for this one...hope this helps :)

I was wondering when weighing your veggies, do you use a measure cup and do 1 cupbof veggies or do you actually weigh out 8 ounces of veggies

Salads, tuna, and chop an apple no cooking there for one meal. Delicious. Take the test and plan ahead.