I am currently following The Michael Thurmond 6 Week Body Makeover diet, and am growing tired of the same old fare!  Would anyone who has followed this plan have some tasty new ideas?  This plan has really worked wonders for me, I just tend to get bored, and am not very creative in the kitchen8-|

What does ir diet consist of?

Ronie3 wrote:

tashamariebean wrote:   I am a Body Type A  I can have proteins such as fish, chicken, and some lean pork & beef (sparingly).  All vegetables, Brown Rice, sweet potatoes, oatmeal....I guess all the things that people need rather than want!  It's all pretty much common sense stuff, I would just like a fresh pair of eyes:-D

What does ir diet consist of?

Celebrity
I am not a follower of this diet plan, but I will assume chicken breasts are on the list... :)

chicken breasts:
- before grilling them, roll them in sesame and flax seeds, simply grill
- marinade them in mustard, simply grill
- marinade in yogurt for about 2 hours before grilling - gives a very soft effect to the meat ...

Thank You!  I have never thought of doing any of those things!  Mustard is one of my favorite condiments (or side-dishes) Ha! Ha! 

Celebrity
I am glad i could help :D When you try it, let me know what you think ;)