Hello all,
I have recently been getting alot of acid reflux and pain in my stomach, every morning I awake to a horrible taste in my mouth and I can only describe it as acid reflux. I have IBS and after my gallbladder was removed over 10 months ago I went to see another specialist who told me I had a Hiateul hernia where reflux is common, as long as my diet is okay then I should not need a further operation to repair the valve that opens and closes.

I have just caught flu and feel especially tired and feeling very uncomfortable in my stomach area, I have a cough and every morning I seem to have an acid taste in my mouth and very sore throat, does anyone else suffer from any of the symptoms I described after they have had their gallbladder operation especially a hernia after their operation. I take Omperprazole for my acid reflux but this does not seem to help.

I had my gallbladder out 6 months ago. The original reason I went to my doctor was because I was having low back pain, a stomach ache every morning and a chronic cough. I would occasionally have diahrea, but for the most part that wasn't the problem. She suggested I go see gastrontologist (sp?) and he did an ultrasound and found out that my gallbladder was diseased so he took it out. I've been on allergy medicine for my coughs and omniprazole for my stomach aches and tyleno for my back ache. I feel like I'm falling apart. Recently I started having bleeding from my rectum. I'm going through menopause as well. I had therapy on my back four about 3 months and that didn't seem to help much. The back ache is the worst of all the symptoms as it's everyday. I'm just so over feeling bad. I teach kindergarten and I have four kids of my own and I want to be able to keep up with everything, but I'm just exhausted most of the time. Does anyone else have any of these problems?

Wow. I have all of those symptoms. I can barely wake up and make it to class and work everyday. I was thinking about getting my gallbladder taken out, but I'm just not sure yet. I just want to feel better and want my side and back to stop hurting. I also get really sick when I eat certain foods.

Yes i had the same symptoms and found out it was from the clips they put in during gallbladder surgery i was allergic to them and was in constant pain til they were removed