I gave birth 3mnths ago and was getting worried tht something is wrong with me. I cannot have sex its so painful. And i can see tht my hubby is nt happy anymore. We have tryed so many time and we end up nt doing anything. I had stitches at birth so we were thinking of seeing a doctor. Bt thank you nw i feel better bcause i have read what other mothers like me are going through

Three months out and my sex life is miserable. She bawls hysterically when we try. It's a sad, sad, day in BFE Nebraska. It burns to the touch for her, even. Any pointers?

If they are saying that it could be the stitches then ask if a "husband stitch" or a completion stitch was placed, if so that is the cause because it is where the doc stitches you tighter then before pregnancy. A lot of docs practice this to try to "improve" the sexual relations afterwards. It does the exact opposite though because then you become too tight.

Research the "husband stitch"

Hi it's been almost a year since giving birth and still no lubrication anything on that

Hi I was wondering on how you are getting on now? I'm 16 months postpartum. No sex. It's so so painful I couldn't even have my cervical test done by a nurse. I did tear lots during birth with following operation after. But I can't insert anything inside. It feels like they stitched me up too much. I am in the waiting list for the episiotomy kind of a repair I guess. But meanwhile I feel so bad about myself. Husband and I are given up on ourselves..