IIGHT MY PROBLEM IZ IM 14 WITH A 6.5 PENIS I WANT 2 INCREASE THE SIZE ITZ THERE ANY TIPS YOU HAVE ON INCREASING THE SIZE OF MY PENIS??? ALSO ARE THE CERTAIN FOOD OR OVER THE COUNTER VITAMEN TABLETS I CAN TAKE TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS???? CAN YOU HELP ME PLZ THANK YOU

you can't grow your penis with foods. You can get surgery or pills but now food. Just leave nature happen and your penis will grow. When I was 14 my penis was 7.5 inches. I'm now 15 and my penis is 9.5 inches.

im 14 with a 2 inch penis is there a way to increase the size of it with out sergery?

not really. surgery isnt that great and its unlikly they would do it on you at this time. im guessing youre not far into puberty yet. give it some time and itll grow. count on it.

Grethe wrote:

bolbi6 wrote:

Wow,is it possible??? 2 inches in a year,wow again,you are a lucky kid:)))

Mine is 7 inches hard,do you think I am a lucky kid too??

u boys dont need a larger penis 5 to 6 inches is the averidg for a fully grow man and you dont need any biger if u ask me i would say it is not the size that counts it is how u use it i dont think u should bother with sergery but that is my opiniun so u dont have to listen to it and also have eather of you had sex or not hope it helps