Hi I use my mirena IUD for 5 years about two month ago the doctor took it out because it was due.  next day after the iud was out I have my period really heavy and last it about 5 day, i was suppose to have my period like two weeks ago and I have not have it yet,  Im having sex without protection but I all ready took pregnancy test and its negative but I have cramping really bad. Can some one help me with was going on,  before I make an appointment to the ob/gym clinic sometimes doctors dont have the best answers. 
thank you 

Hi, I am going threw the same thing... I took my IUD out on July 11th and I had my period for 2 weeks. I was having unprotected sex because I am trying to get pregnant again. However I was 8 days late on my period and my pregnancy test came out negative. I just got my period this morning. So, my best answer for you is to wait until you get your period it should be coming soon.