I am a 45 year old female. In the last two weeks my throat glands have been sore. They are never sore at the same time though; one day I will wake up with my left gland sore and the very next day the right gland is sore and so on (it keeps switching). My ears sometimes bother me. Can this be due to an ear infection or should I be worried about throat cancer? My insurance does not start for one month. Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

Hi , i am feeling the same symptoms and i am very worried , what happened with you ?

I am a boy 13 years old this is also happening 2 me with more pain its mot first time so plzzz tell me what shall v do to remove this pian

Hallo,
The swelling of the glands is usually caused by some sort of an infection in your body. The infection can be viral bacterial or fungal. Now you can’t really know the source of your infection until you run some tests. The problem here is that your insurance is not functional yet. If you can last until your insurance is functional it would be good, but if you can’t stand the pain and swelling you will need to go to hospital. Try to drink a lot of menthol tea because it is good for easing up the swelling. Also try to get some over the counter antibiotics that will help you with the infection. I hope this was helpful.