So I was 15 when i had my first child, and it was about two weeks after she was born I noticed that I had these bumps under my breasts. I went to the doctor and he told me that it was probably just a yeast infection and he gave me medication for it and of course i used the medication but the bumps never went away. I am 20 now and I have not asked the doctor since then what it is, kinda embarressed by it.

What it looks like is this red, white bumps all over my breasts some of them look like pimples and some of them dont. I was wondering if anyone could help me out in knowing what they are and what I could do to try to get rid of them and if i should go see a dermatologist for it or something else. Should I be concerned? My mother is starting to freak out about it too, i just recently told her about it.

I do have rather large breasts unfortunately (42DDD) but back when I was 15 my breasts were only a 38 D.

Thank you for helping me out!

A dermatologist is the specialist to consult concerning management of bumps on your breasts. You don't need to feel embarassed about it.