I need ur help.. today i was with my boyfriend.. I was in panty and he was totally naked. he was rubbing on my vagina with his penis. After a few minutes we realised that he had cum on my panty.. and the semen had penetrated throgh the inside of panty. I washed vagina after that. I m really afraid if i m going to be pregnant or not.. Please help..

Hi Shikha,

Sperm needs to get INTO, not just on, your vagina.  That is unlikely to have happened as long as you had your panties on.

It's unlikely you are pregnant.

Thank you so much for the reply..
one more thing that my vagina was totally wet at that time because of my own ejaculation. I saw some whitish stuff inside my panty which was his cum, so i washed it all and removed the cloth.
My periods will most probably start after 7 days.. so what should i do..
thanks in advance..

If you are 7 days from your period then it is highly unlikely you would be fertile now. The egg dies and can not be fertilized usually about 10 days before your period.

Relax. Wait for your period.

Thanks a lot :)