I had a medication abortion on January 4th. I know you aren't supposed to have intercourse for about two weeks, but we did after one. we were pretty careful. late last week though i was advised by my doctor to stop taking the pill i had been taking for other medical reasons. i stopped taking it and the next day we had unprotected sex and he accidentally came inde me. two days later i took Plan B emergency contraceptive, but i happened to have gotten engaged on that same night. i had only two alcoholic drinks- a red wine sangria and an irish coffee, neither of which were very strong at all, but i was wondering if that little bit of alcohol could have interfered with the emergency contraceptive. i read through the pamflet that came with the Plan B, but it didnt say anything about it. last night i took an over-the-counter pregnancy test and the result came up positive, but a little faint. i wasnt sure if this were more likely a positive from left over hormone levels or because i may be pregnant again! please help- but i am not interested in any personal critiques. thank you!

well, if your abortion was two weeks before than it's the remander of hormones. you will most likely not be pregnant again, but if you were you would not be able to tell for another two weeks.