Miralax and lots of water. Happy hunting.

Ugh you just described my life

Medically speaking, constipation usually is defined as fewer than three bowel movements per week. Severe constipation is defined as less than one bowel movement per week. There is no medical reason to have a bowel movement every day.

I used to have constipation issues, but i started taking a supplement that keeps me regular. I have a bowel movement EVERY DAY since I started taking the Lady Soma Fiber Cleanse. I take them for about 2-3 weeks out of the month. I do not always need it every day, but it has totally regulated my system.

I had mine take out 5 days ago and I feel like mine is are in a knot too. I look like I am 9 months pregnant. I still hurt on the left side of my back like I have been kicked. I'm not so sure all of the huge stones haven't blocked something. I was actually looking forward to diarrhea. I pray that I will go. I have been constipated for years. Even took the new meds out for it. They are awful.

MAGNESIUMis the bet solution. You can take up to 500mg per day for releave. Thatshoud helpwithin less then hours. At suppertime is the besttime to take it

Rice? Isnt brown rice good for constipation seeing that it has fiber or is all rice best to avoid?

You sound like you have a sluggish liver and protein malabsorption...the more protein you eat the more bound up you can get, take a digest enzyme with oz bile salt with meals.

I agree, magnesium helps me immensely, particularly the Naural Calm drink taken at night.

Ive tried stool softeners they don't work for me. I had my gallbladder removed in March and started having constipation problems in August. At 1st I went 3 weeks without going. With the help of sodium bicarbonate and ducolax pills went for 4 days. If I don't eat I'm good no pain. Once I eat the cycle starts all over again instant pain and no bowel movements without dulcolax. Can't keep living like this it's no life. I'm always miserable.

Havent had bowel movement in 6 days. Gall bladder out Thursday. They gave me 2 hours ago all at once: miralax mixed in prune juice. Dulcolax and a dulcolax suppostory. Nothing so far. Help! I must have a blockage?