I have a friend who told me she doubt if she gets pregnant. When I asked her why she did not protect herself with condom, she answered her vagina were not exposed to her boyfriend’s penis. This surprised me, how she thought to became pregnant. Then she said precum on her boyfriends’ fingers entered her vagina. I wonder if that could ever happen someone gets pregnant this way.

Rule is that woman became pregnant in her 14 day of cycle, when is ejaculated in her vagina. Anyway, like anything in this life, each rule has exceptions. That is why we all know for paracyclic ovulations, so woman can became pregnant each day during the month, even while she is bleeding. I am not saying this will happen, but cases of this were reported. Then, thousands cases each month happens when is not ejaculated but still woman gets pregnant. This is caused by precum on penis, which enters vagina. Precum contain secret of genital glands and a few spermatozoids also. That is why it is important to have condom before any contact between penis and vagina, even before man is going to ejaculate. There should be great coincidence that something like this happens, but is possible. Furthermore, if this precum is on fingers, no matter woman or man, and then person put it in vagina, there is possibility she might stay pregnant. As I am saying, there should be great coincidence something like this happen, because some woman cannot have a baby even if they are trying so much.