Hi

I'm 26, in a five year relationship and have just found out that I'm pregnant.
It was an unplanned pregnancy even though we were using contraception.

I had by no means planned to have a baby now, I am supposed to be going back to study in September and my partner was supposed to be working abroad for six months in order to broaden his career prospects. We do not have a lot of money, and we are not settled or living in the area we want to be etc

All those factors make this pregnancy a bit of a problem. My partner would prefer if I had an abortion. He wants to bring a baby into this world when we can give it the best up bringing possible. He is terrified of becoming a Dad, and scared we can't do it.

I feel numb, but I have always said if I get pregnant I would not have an abortion. Morally I think abortion is ok if you are in desperate circumstances, but I'm not - it's just not ideal. But when thinking about having this baby, and how much it disrupts our plans and dreams for the future it terrifies me and makes me want to make it all go away!!

I'm not really sure what I'm asking I just wanted to see if anyone had been in a similar situation or if anyone has any advice as I'm really confused.

Thanks

Celebrity
Having a baby is very hard work. But very enjoyable.

Its your body, Your life, An your are the one who will have to deal with everything.

Have you got any family who can help you with a baby?
Your planns do not have to stop. There is help available.

If you have no family, then it will be harder. But not impossible.

Careers can wait a while too, if you decide to keep it.

If you an your partner want children eventually, Then are you both giong to be able to cope with getting an abortion.

Because you dont agree with them, an never saw yourselve having one, will you deal with it.

Dont get me wrong. I dont like abortions, But if things wernt right then id take the decision to have one too.

Be selfish.. Do what right for you. An you only. Its your body!!!!

I too. am going through a situation. I am 31. My now ex boyfriend and I had been together almost a year, when we broke up. But 2 weeks later I found out that I was pregnant. now 7 weeks along, I need to make up my mind what do do.
I have always said it is a womans right.. But I have told myself i would never have an abortion unless it was life threatening..

Now I am not sure what to do.... I live in one of the most expensive places in the US and being a single parent here is almost impossible. Sure I have some family support but they wont always be there day care, soforth..

I have no idea what to do.. and I only have a few weeks left to decide... 8-|

Hey peeps.

I really need your help here cause im so worried.
My partner wanted to try sex with me however, we did not success BUT he still insert his penis in my vagine & i totally scream and within 1 minute, his penis is out.

However, im worry i will get pregnant....... i really don't know if im thinking too much or what but i have been feeling sick today morning. like wanting to vomit a little???
we did it like 4 days ago... PLEASE ADVISE.

:'( :'( :'(