Please mind my spelling I'm Greek..

Two weeks ago I had an abortion that is on the 16-01-2013.

My boyfriend and I decided it was wrong having an abortion and we are terribly sorry so we decided to have a new baby and keep it this time.

We met again (he studies in an other city) and of course didn't take any precautions, that is on the  26,27,28-01-2013. Is it possible that I can be pregnant so soon? How can I know? I have some symptomes like; tummy ache, gas, I eat lots of sweets, my feet hurt a little, I cry every day without any reason. Do these symptomes are the ones of a period? Am I pregnant?

My doctor said that my period would come in one or two months after the abortion...

I would really appreciate any kind of advise and answers...

Hi Melisanthie

Its very unlikely that you will be pregnant again so soon as your body needs to heal from the termination and only after your first period will it be possible to become pregnant again. But you should consider why you had the abortion in the first place, before you become pregnant again. I am sure that was not an easy decision for you. Having another baby out of guilt is not the answer i suggest you and your partner go for a counseling session rather than having another pregnancy  

thank you for your reply...i really want a baby though...