You seem to know a lot and be very helpful so I'm turning to you . I had sex July 2nd for the first time and August 30th was the last time . There have been quite a few times in between . None of which were with protection , just the pull out method . After the first time I was 11 days late on my period before it actually came . And I've had my period each month , but not regular . I just got my period this morning as well . However I have experienced many pregnancy signs and there are 3 woman I work with who have told me that for the first 3 - 5 months of their pregnancy they still got their period .

@shepherd999 any advice would be greatly appreciated .

after doing that 2-3 min later she urinating andwash her vulva with water

What are the many pregnancy signs you have experienced? Often they are not unique to pregnancy.

By "I've had my period each month , but not regular" do you mean the time between periods is not regular, or the length of the period is not regular?

"3 woman ... told me that for the first 3 - 5 months of their pregnancy they still got their period." That is possible, but it is also possible they are trying to scare you. It is not a common occurrence, and often those periods (while pregnant) are much shorter.

• Were your July and August periods the same as usual (apart from maybe being late)?
  • Where are you from, and how old are you?
  • What were the dates of your last 4 periods?
  • What were the circumstances of your sexual encounters? Why just 2 months? Why did you start, and why did you stop?
  • Why did you not use protection? Was there a particular reason? Beware of STD/STI as well as pregnancy

I hope this helps as a start, but get back to me and I will try and help some more.

Urinating makes absolutely no difference.

Washing the vulva would only help if it were soon enough.

she have not get her period since 2&3 october.today she take a urine test by" I-can one step pregency test device"
It is negative.then what is the chances of pregency.

If it is more than 3 weeks since you had sex, the chances are close to zero.

She get her period today at 9 pm.thank you for your help.

pleased to help