Im 15 years old and since i was young i could never pull back my forskin and i thought this was a natural thing, i thought that no one could do it until recently i found out i had a problem is there any way of solving my problem without surgery?? :-(

Alright, so I'm 15 turning 16 and I have the same problem of not being able to retract my foreskin. It's like too tight and won't retract. I can slowly retract it when I'm flaccid but I'm scared it'll hurt like a b***h if I try when erect. Does anyone know how I can make my foreskin looser so then it can retract and show my penis head? I'm too embarrassed to tell my parents and I don't want to be embarrassed with my future wife about it. Thanks

OK...
The vein at the back is definitly meant to be there. Its called the frenulum and keeps the skin there!!!!!! Cutting it would be a serious mistake!

I have had problems and with gentle stretching in the bath/shower is very helpful.
I recommend retracting when flaccid, then put a finger between the foreskin and bell.
And then roll it back to as far as it is comfortable. Then with the finger ONLY gently strecth the muscle at the top of the foreskin.
Doing this for a few weeks will make the muscle relaxed and a greater circumfrance, meaning it sliding up and down freely.

THE DOWN SIDE:
Refrain masturbating while doing this as this aggrivates the foreskin. :-( :O

i have the same problem i am 18 nearly 19 and since i was about 16 i noticed that my foreskin wouldnt retract so that my glans were fully visible, over time i did stretch it a bit not painful, i can easily retract it when its flacid but when erect the tip is very tender to touch and painful, i cannot retract it all the way when its erect. it scares me to think that now i am 19 and meeting girls more that i am going to get to the sexual intercourse stage and be embarassed and or in pain, i have researched it but i keep gettin the same message phimosis or a short fenulum both referring to surgery. i like my foreskin and its nt causing problems when urinating, can anyone help

Read up on a lot of these forums, but i'mstill confused.

can someone just tell me if this is OK?

I'm 14

i can completely manually retract foreskin when flaccid

when erect foreskin does not retract automatically, penis enclosed in a little "spout" at the tip

penis head hutrs

does this surgery always involve the removal of the foreskin (circumsision)? or are there different surgery's that involved widening it?

if there was en easier way than circumsision i would probably prefer to that.

Okay guys xd

Im now 22 and wen i was 14,15,16 had the same problems as you guys, dont fear! XD I did tell my girl friend at the time, and she thort retraction was no biggy, and most girls around that age wouldnt kno much of it anyway. I couldnt retract my forskin wen errect at all, showing about 2-3mm of the head. However wen flaccid i cud pull the foreskin over the head, and keep it there, this hurt quite a bit at first, but aftr gently massaging wen flaccid and stretching slightly it became easier. I would recomend the phymosis creams, which can help stretch the foreskin and dont mastibate in this time, as it does aggrivate the forskin. aftr a year from being 16 everything was fine XD

Dont panic guys, there are alternative to the snip lol

ok heres my problem i am not cut and i have forskin covering my head and its weird cos every penis on the net doesnt have the skin covering it?
am i different to every guy im 17 and i am able to pull my forskin back and i can then see te head but when i get an errection with the skin pulled back its really really painful but it actually looks normal i also have some small bumps at the end of forskin im pretty sure its not a std but i dont know and does forskin affect the size of my penis because im 17 and it only gets to 6 inches on erect is this small?

It's pretty much a natural process,
until around 6 months ago i couldnt really move my foreskin at all,
but now i can move it (when soft) down quite a bit, it's becoming more loose gradually

just regularily ease it gently, if it starts to hurt, then stop

Soon enough it'll get more loose, just keep at it until its fully retractable to a way you like.

DO STOP forcing it if it hurts

i have the same problem im 13 and i have no urnination problems and no masturbating problems it just wont retract as far as its supposed to anyone help me?

I'm the mother of a 19-month old son who is not circumcised. Recently I became worried because his foreskin is nonretratable. My son's doctor assured me that this is normal, but being the anal mother that I am, I decided to do some research on the subject. What I found is that in countless studies, and reports from the American Academy od Pediatricians, this is completely normal. A child's foreskin is fused to the penis at birth, and eventually will detach itself from the penis. This may not happen for weeks, months or even years. It is also normal for the foreskin to not become fully retractable until puberty, sometimes as late as 17 years old. Forced retraction, I found, is totally unnecessary and can cause many problems later in life, including painful retraction of the foreskin and phimosis-a condition in which the foreskin will not retract-and paraphimosis-a condition in which the foreskin retracts but gets 'caught' behind the glans of the penis. My advice to those who are having trouble retracting their foreskin, if they are still relatively young, is to wait and let the foreskin naturally detach itself from the glans. For those that are older, or who had forceful retraction earlier in life, there could be scar tissue and adhesions preventing proper retraction and a physician needs to be contacted. Otherwise, if there is no problems with urinary flow, there is not a problem. I hope that this helps those of you with concerns. If you'd like to do your own research, just search for 'foreskin retraction problems', or visit the American Academy of Pediatricians website.

hi im circusiced and i hate it i think that it would be so cool to be able to roll your foreskin back and i dont know wt a penis looks like with a foreskin

How old are you

How do you find out what level phymosis you are?

You probably won't read this, but thanks, huge burden off my back.

I'm 15 so I hope it'll solve itself with time.