Many of us experienced the same thing. Imagine how sensitive your feet would be if you never took your socks and shoes off for 14 years or whatever. You would probably be lucky if they hadn't rotted and fallen off.

You need to start gradually to keeping your foreskin fully retracted for as long as you can, during times when you sleep or when not physically active. Gradually increasing exposure of the penis head will bring the hypersensitivity down to a natural and comfortable level, even a pleasant one. Eventually, you may come to prefer keeping it retracted all the time, as many of us do. There are many benefits. Good luck.

Im 16 years old and my foreskin hasn't retracted either, all I can see is they eye and a little of the tip. I went to put a condom on and I was in a lot of discomfort. Can anyone help ????

Hi guys. I had a tight foreskin, and it gradually got worse, to the point where trying to retract the foreskin led to tearing, then scar tissue which exacerbated the problem. I was circumcised at age 23 and wished I'd done it sooner. The only pain in the operation was the anaesthetic shots around the base of the penis. I had zero pain after the operation (except for erections while the stitches were still in - minor and avoidable pain). Surprisingly I had no sensitivity issues. I didn't wear underwear at the time and didn't need to start because of the procedure. I've noticed no loss of sensitivity over time. Long story short, get circumcised if you have these problems, I can't think of a reason not to.

Hello guys.

I'm 18, and of course uncircumcised, and not untill recently did my member fully retract, I was actually very surprised, and it was during the first time I had sex so I was even more surprised. It did feel different, but it felt great all the same, it will however be pretty tender. So yeah just have sex and it will naturally retract, I mean common....There is a reason it doesn't just happen, its not supposed to roll back except during intercourse.

Yes, it would seem almost unbearable for you to suddenly have your penis head bared and exposed permanently, after so many years of being kept inside a wrapper.
Imagine never taking your socks off for that many years. Your feet would be red and raw and irritated, if they hadn't already rotted from gangrine and fallen off.
Such hypersensitivity is a message screaming that something is wrong. You have got to get the penis head out in the open, to clean it and let it breathe. This must be done on a regular and frequent basis. You can start gradually, keeping the foreskin retracted only for as long as you can stand it, increasing these sessions until the day that you can keep it retracted all the time, even when you are dressed and moving and active.

this isnt a problem, having an uncircumcised penis means that you shouldn't be able to pull the foreskin all the way back, its ok if you can, nothing is wrong

My foreskin as most of yours, has not retracted yet. I did some in depth research and found someone saying it should retract between ages 5-8. im am extremely paranoid about this now because i am 14 and it has done it yet and am way to embarrassed to seek help from my parents or a doctor. any advice for this? or should i just wait longer until it does?

im 16 and mine wont retract much all i can see is the very tip of it. it hearts when i try to stretch it. should i go to the doctor or gp is circumcision the only way?

hi i have big problems with mypenis cant retract the foreskin. each morning have to go to the doctor an get catheterization done its auwul

i have urinary problems and need to get catheterization done each day

I had the same problem but i started doing stretching exercises about a week ago, and now i can get my foreskin almost all the way back when erect. My problem is curing the hypersensitivity.

I'm 17 and I went to the doctors because I thought I had phimosis, turns out that I could retract my foreskin it just hurt too much for me to do so. :$

I then got prescribed some cream to numb the foreskin so i can practise some stretching without it hurting. 8-|

Strangely enough though, the cream is Vagisil o.O

It works and I suggest trying this to be a first step before anyone considers surgery. Although I'm not sure if you can get it without prescription.. ?

just keep pulling it back little by little every day! i had the same problem but i recently fixed it! just remember little by little and eventually you'll get it all the way back. when that happens you may not be able to get it back over your glance however, if you just leave it the way it is for a few days it will get better.

In my puberty, when I started to masturbate . I had big problems because I could not retract my foreskin over my penisglance and when I try-it was veryn painful. Sometime I succeed in my retraction but then it wont came back over the glance. I don't have any problems with urination but I am afraid wheather it is serious decease