Hello, my name is Billy.

Just wanted to briefly ask something, do you get Grey Pubic Hair at 15 years of age?

I have a few strands of grey pubic hair on under the penis area and just wanted to know if this is normal.

My apologies if this is in the wrong section :$

billy,

I've never heard of grey pubic hair at 15 but that doesn't mean that it can't happen. it really shouldn't be considered overly abnormal. people get a few stray grey hairs on their head/and other places. so i wouldn't let it worry you to much. if you want pull them out or trim them.

any more questions/concerns please ask!

Billy -

Is it actually 'gray'? The pubic hair that grown on your scrotum, or lower is typically a lighter shade than the pubic hair above your penis. Is this maybe what you are talking about? My pubic hair over my pubic bone is dark brown - but the hair on my scrotum is almost blondish - I get a feeling this is what you are experiencing! It's common.

Something like that just wouldn't have worried me at all.
If everything else works, who cares if a few hairs are a different color?
When you're young, every day is something you haven't seen before. That doesn't mean it's bad.
Enjoy the adventure, you don't need to worry a lot.