Hi all. I’ve got pubic hair on my vagina. I mean, that is nothing unordinary but I have one problem with it. Lot’s of it ingrown along the bikini line… So, my question is: What is the best way to treat ingrown hairs around the bikini line? Thanks for replies.

It is good thing that you asked first, before trying anything on your own. This can be a very difficult problem to treat. Some people have hair structure that tends to encourage hairs to curl toward the skin, and when shaved, the hair curves back toward the leading to the typical "ingrown hair". I guess that is the problem you have. I just want to tell you that even if you use depilatory creams you will have same problem. Now, how to treat it? Well, the only way to do it is to open sores developed and remove hair captured inside. This usually result with mild inflammation but that is the only way. So, I think that this is not something you should do yourself, but you should see your health care provider about it.

You can trim pubic hair that shows outside of your bikini but hairy vagina's are sexy