I pulled a large sum of pubic hair at once two nights ago. Yesterday, i noticed this red pimple looking scab at the place where i pulled on the out edges of my lower abdominen. The scab bleeds when i squeeze. I have not had sex in 6 months and it was protected. Does this sound like herpes or did is it somyhing that is normal when alot of hair in a group comes out at once? I know this probably a dumb question but i am a hypocondriac.

Its probably just because you have upset the skin I won't say that it was an infection because it has only come up you pulled the hair. It will bleed because the hair has been pulled from the folical which would cause them to rise and be sore, or scab over. I wouldn't worry about it, if it doesn't clear up just to set your mind at rest get it checked out at the doctors.