I have had Pus in my tonsil glands for about 6 months i get sore throats often in which its really painfull and I get fevers no medication has help as yet, I gargal salt water and betadine these help for small periods, I can sqeeze the pus out and with in 1-2 days i can do it again. When i dont have a cold the sore throat and fever go away but pus is always inside the glands and with slight pressure will come out. Any advice would be great thanks

Please, please, go and get them checked out. We're not talking acne here, but a clear medical condition.

Thanks, I have been to 3 different doctors,
1st said it's just a virus
2nd said it's stones
3rd said it's common and nothing to worry
about if it doesn't cause pain when I'm not sick.

I've found a doctor that everyone seems happy
With and have an appointment nxt wk. I'll ask to see specialist.

Thanks for taking time to write a comment appreciate it :-)

Bizarre that you can have a condition that sounds inconvenient and unpleasant of such a nature, and find such dismissive - if that isn't too negative a term - attitude from doctors. None of those seems to offer any hope of freedom from the condition, so I'm glad you're continuing to pursue the matter, and hope it works out.