I've been trying to figure out what these are. I've had them for several years. At first I thought they were from sun damage, but I think they are something else. I've been researching lichen schlerosus, but that seems to be primarily on the genitalia. They are less than pencil eraser size, somewhat pink/purple in color. I will begin itching in a certain spot, and then one of these things will show up. They are prominent between my thighs and on my stomach. But now showing up on my hands, ankles, elbow creases, etc.

Hi honey! I am SO glad you mentioned Lichen Schlerosis! I was trying to remember the name of it!!! o.O Google images of it for hands, legs etc. I will bet my last dollar you have this! My husband has them on his wrists, legs and abdomen the only treatment is steroid cream so you will need a doctors visit or a dermatologist for sure! Also look into taking immune booster herbs etc, as this is from a low immune system, which is attacking the skin!