i have had this problem for years now. i would have pellet size poop. constipated all the time. they did 2 enemas. didit work.then they gave me this big jug of disuting water to drink. that landed me in the hosptial, still didit work. they did a ultrasound and saw build up in the colon but they didit know what to do for me. whenever thy doctor feels my stomach it feels like hes hitting me with a bat. im on 2 fiber pills and a anti diarrhea med. every day. my stomach always seems to sting. and this problem is now effecting my bladder. i cant pee without pooping.and it takes me 30 min to poop. anything would help

Organic Yogurt and maybe Manuka Honey. Do not use a diet yogurt - use the regular yogurt as whole milk because of the good friendly bacteria. Eating apple is also good. Eat yogurt and apple everyday...

Sounds like ulcerative colitis, check it out

Really you think you know more then a cadre of medical doctors.