I have a different case than others who complain about their labia, or at least i think so. They're uneven, and not just slightly, really uneven. One is this giant, dangling meat curtain while the other is tight and pubescent looking. It's already bad enough that I have large labia, but the fact that they're uneven just makes me want to cry. Sometimes I read some smut (don't judge) and I see all the guys talking about how the girl's vagina feels so 'perfect' and 'tight' but mine are just the opposite. I feel like I'm going to get into a really great relationship but it's going to be ruined when the guy rejects me because of my ugly labia. I know this is a really strange question but I'm actually really scared? I could never talk about this to my mom. Is this normal? This isn't just slightly uneven, they're complete opposites. Do guys like this? I don't want labiaplasty, I just want to be reassured that my condition and normal and that I'll be loved for it. Thank you!

i just dont understand why it would be a problem ,its quite normal ,if aguys is going to reject you its not going to be because of that

That is absolutely so

I don’t think your case is essentially different from others, and nothing you have said repulses me!

How is one labia ‘tight’?

If you “read some smut”, you mustn’t be surprised to find that guys are discussing girls’ genitals! Are these the sort of guys you want to be in a relationship with? If they are saying “how the girl's vagina feels so perfect and tight”, I assume they must be comparing, suggesting they are treating girls as sex objects.

However you say “but mine are just the opposite”. Why “mine are”? How many vaginas do you have?

The tightness of the vagina has little to do with the labia. Why are you worried about labia size and not clitoral size?

Just like feet, hands, noses, ears, mouths – genitals come in different shapes and sizes (and nearly all function perfectly satisfactorily)

If you “get into a really great relationship” then it’s not likely “it's going to be ruined when the guy rejects me because of my ugly labia”. Any guy who does that is not worth having a great relationship with, and is being very superficial. Some guys say that they like large labia, and uneven ones give the benefit of both.

I have daughters, and my wife and I talk about their worth as people, not their looks, shape or size. But what would you say to this great guy that you’ve come to love if you found out that

1. His penis was small – even maybe a micro-penis?
  2. His penis was very large and ugly?
  3. His testes were of different sizes?

There is nothing wrong with your “condition” and if you are truly loved, your “condition” will be loved. Why do you feel you can’t talk about this to you mom? She may well be aware of girls’ insecurities.

If you want to talk more, then feel free (privately if necessary – but you’ll have to register first)

I know this was a year ago but i've been questioning this too. It just looks sooooo weird and appearantly, you're born with it fml :')

[1] If a guy rejects you just because of uneven labia, then he is not worth having,
[2] Equally, if he stays with you just because he likes your labia, he is not worth having.
[3] Why are you considering the possibility of a guy rejecting you because of your genital presentation? What sort of guys are you mixing with?
[4] Would you reject a guy because of the shape or size of his genitals?
[5] "looks sooooo weird". With whom are you comparing?
[6] What do you mean by "you're born with it"? Genitals change presentation at puberty.
[7] If you use offensive terms ("fml") you should not be surprised that people make offensive remarks about your body.