I have the same thing. Dose not itch or sting. I get them on the right side all around mostly by my chest . Same here no clue what they are but they are not as blotchy or as bad as yours but I'm still a bit worried about them

Well I went to the doctor, he had no clue what they were, he perscribed me an ointment, did not help at all! He told me if that does not work to come back and he can perscribe me some pills, but at $75 a trip I cant afford to keep going back, oh well, just guess I will live with it.

Hi, my names Ashley and I had this on my nee leg and back or my leg i got my skinn tested and I came up with ezama and shingles. I'm only 17teen years old and seeing ur images that look exactly like what I had. ezama was the red rach that was ichy and the shingles are little bumps like herps I got the shingles from a shot i had to take for 7th grade if u ever have chicken pocks or the shot u already have shingles in ur body and if its just a rash type thing then ezama is stuck with you for the rest of ur life. try and keep it from getting dry and don't use hot water in the shower. I hope i help some what.

They gave me the same stuff. It goes away promise the ointment is only to stop the itching and redness just leave it alone u will be fine I don't have it anymore or have had in out break. What did they say they think it is I went to two different doctors and found out. About all this and researched it. Just don't touch it or scratch it. just forget its there

shingles look it up I had them and get tested these pics look like what i had.

Mine never has really icthed, very rarely anyway, just is a rash and gets dry. My advice get a good suntan and its barely noticeable!

It's most likely herpes. 1 out of 4 people have it and don't know. Genital herpes can present itself anywhere from your thigh up to your navel. Not just on your penis/vagina. 

I have the same thing on the right side of my tummy and I never used alchohal in my life so I dont agree this hypothesis but I am looking for it.

I'm 11 and I have those same little bumps on the lower right side of my stomach and it hurts to scratch it hard. I just got them this morning and nobody knows.It looks like it's spreading down.

SHINGLES! I had this and just went to the doctor. Definitely Shingles.

i have the same thing and from my research its bed bugs

Did you ever find out what this is? I have the same thing! Doctors do not know what it is, i have some cream called Amcinonide and it is not working. Going to go back to DR this week, if you have any more information that would be greatly Appreciated!

I HAVE THE SAME EXACT THING YOU ARE DESCRIBING.THEY CAME UP OUT OF NOWHERE. DO YOU HAVE PETS ? AND/OR WHAT KIND OF LAUNDRY SOAP DO YOU USE, MAYBE ITS THE SAME SOAP AND IF IT IS THEN BAM! WE FIGURED OUT THE ONE THING WE HAVE IN COMMON!

usually it's gluten related.....

It looks like exzema. I would cut dairy out of your diet. Good luck!