It looks like shingles. I had the same thing.

Does anyone know why this is I have small red bumps on my upper stomach I'm scared.

This is crazy that so many people have this. However I also have this on my stomach more on my left side than the right, but 2 or 3 little cluster spread on my arm and thighs. I went to the dermatologist and got it biopsied and was told it was lichen planus, but the symptoms don't match up. they don't hurt nor itch so i'm lost,

i had the exact same thing its herpes

Even if its in one spot

yes can you post pics so i can be sure

How can I

i can show you ,are you computer savye and do you know how to cut and paste

May I ask what happened? Did the doctors make a determination? I have the exact issue along with with the 'liver' pain and two young kids. I'm freaking out.

I have the same thing it looks to me

Whose bed did you sleep in

MIne is not shingles. I have something like that, red bumps in belly and torso. A few in the beginning, then more. Dermatologist says it's Grover's disease. It's uncomfortable but benign, sometimes it itches sometimes it doesn't, it will go away on its own, may take long.If it itches he prescribes a lotion with corticoids, otherwise it's not necessary. Tends to happen to people in their forties and later, mostly men (though I'm a woman). Hope this helps. If in the beginning there was a big bump and smaller ones around then it's a different condition.

I have the same thing and I'm an alcoholic. I thought it could be related to alcohol. Dang. I need to quit drinking. This is really helpful. Thanks so much

I've been getting this recurring every few months it comes back in the exact same spot every time. For me it only happens after I go a while without drinking and then have one night of moderate to heavy drinking

It may be the Hand, Foot and Mouth virus