Looks like shingles.

I know it was a year ago since you had the bumps on your stomach but did you ever find out what it was? And what did you put on it to clear it up? I could really use your help. Thank you

I have the same issue small pimples look like bites

I thought u cant get shingles if you've had chicken pocks

I have a similar rash on both sides at the bottom of my stomach. Just noticed it today.

hmm I also got this rash on my lower left side of the stomach but I do not drink (I am one year under the age limit)..so i dont think alcohol is the problem. it could be though. As alcohol has many of the same chemicals as do sugar and oil..

I have like the exact same thing.But mine don't really itch and I'm starting to find more all over my body.I'm starting to worry.I have never had chicken pox, I got vaccinated when I was a baby so it can't be shingles.Let me know if you find out anything else.

it looks exactly like shingles/

that's what causes them.we Once you,ve had chicken pox,.the virus stays dormant and unfortunately under some circumstance they decide to appear but as shingles,i. have had them 2 times and mine occur on my sides and my whole back hurts.they travel along nerve endings.Acyclovor is what my dr treats it with.I am not diagnosing,just letting everyone know that you can get shingles as an adult if you have had chix pox.oh and stay away from babies,pregnant moms and anyone who hasn't had chicken pox,cauase they will get them

my little cousin has the same bumps on the left side of her body on her arm,stomach and thigh and she just turned 6 i dont know what caused it 

lloks like posin ivy

I had this too after drinking a lot of beer. It's a yeast infection. Similar to athletes foot. It can come like acne on the face too and on the toes. The beer is yeasty and can trigger it.

I have spots on the side of my right side stomache but mine doesn't look like yours mine is more spread apart and little then yours I don't know what it is

I had the same thing and it turns out they are Shingles. It starts off as a small patch of red with few bumps. Then you have lots of clear bumps in a cluster. It then spreads across the midline to the back. It is very painful and hurts like someone punched you in the stomach/ribs. Go to a doctor!!! Stay away from children who have not been vaccinated and the elderly. It is not contagious through the air, but can travel through the liquid inside the sore. Once the sores have dried/scabbed up, you are no longer contagious. Per the doctor. They wanted to give me lots of drugs, but i opted out. I took lots of vitamin A, B, C and D. I put organic apple cider vinegar on sores with a warm wash cloth at least 4x a day. I also put cayenne pepper on it to help dry up bumps. This felt like a bad sunburn and made area red, but within 3 days they turned black and dried up. I took advil/bayer for pain. Also, stay away from alcohol (boy did that make it painful), caffeine, nuts. Eat fruits n veggies to build immune system. Try to destress as much as possible. It is not the end of the world and you will get through it. :-) :-)