Check to see if it is Shingles. That is what mine turned out to be. See my post below.

I have similar small blisters in my inner thigh that itches and hurts.

Omg I've been searching online for an answer to my bumps on my lower back hip area. I noticed it last night. Its not super itchy or painful and I DID drink last night. I don't normally get rashes and stuff either, & I do normally drink, so I'm a bit confused. I did have a really messed up day yesterday that included a lot of stress. Above average stress-

This look like shingles

did you go to the doctor casue I sure would like to know what it is

This is what I have too. I have it on both sides of my stomach, but only one side itches. Nothing hurts and I haven’t changed detergent or body wash. It just showed up the other night. Really want to get rid of this and not go to the doctor.

I know this thread was a long time ago. But I have this, it usually stays for about a week and then goes away on its own. It gets worse when I cover it with a bandage. I went to the doctor and they said it was a yeast infection. Apparently you can get them all over you body and when you get them on you abdomen it is a symptom of diabetes (just saying), but not always it could just be a yeast infection on your abdomen just because something set it off.

The original picture isn't consistent with shingles, but if your rash is in a band, it's probably shingles (only one discrete part gets affect usually)

Hi guys

Just came to this site and I have this itchy rash after drinking Budweiser. First time in my life. On my neck only. So it has to be related to this horrible bottle. I haven't changed anything in my diet. Just one beer what I'm not drinking at all. It was just a moment when neighbour gave me bottle so I've opened it and finished it.

I will contact them because it is not first time as I can read it here. Just to remember it is an american Budweiser.

Cheers

Ive had a rash like this on my thigh for about five months and it would go way

I have it to but only four and its day two now

My son has this type of rash right now. Going to go to a dermatologist and will see, however; upon my own journey of healing, I have noticed that drinking on top of a liver that is already stressed out can cause several issues. Also, a liver that contains the Epstien Bar Virus and releases it can wreek havoc on the body and as far as shingles, there are several varieties of the herpes virus and each person reacts to it differently. Also it is what you eat. Have to cut out dairy, wheat, eggs, gluten, corn! check out medical medium book.

Try desitin extra strength ..it works really good also drink lots of water

I have the same exact things. Started on my lower abdomen. My doctor coouldn't even tell me what it was. But he did say it was bacterial and sure enough antibiotics worked. The first time I had it I kept pouring hydrogen peroxide on it every couple hours and it cleaned everything up. Mine were hard little bumps and I popped them then poured on the H2O2(hydrogen peroxide). There was thin almost clear puss in the bumps and the older bumps were whitish. Both methods worked for me but it comes back every couple years anyway.

A rash can occur from a healing crisis . Likely your liver or other internal organ going through the process of eliminating toxins through your skin. Mine are on my left side & I have almost symmetrical ones on my stomach . I feel they align with my lymphatic system & are just a part of the process of healing internal congestion which mainstream doctors don't recognise. The medicinal herbal detox (targeting all my organs & systems: there's over 11 different ones in it) has corrected several things already such as heavy periods back to light flow, pimples on my chest & back disappeared , weight loss to a healthy range, white fur gone on tongue, regular bowel motions , no more tonsillitis , all these things corrected & it started with a rash on my leg , now I have about 20 but I'm not worried as I realise it's a detoxing process which may take a year or so . If I can prevent any of the typical old age illnesses my folks had (which Drs can't help ) I'll be satisfied , that's the aim anyway